Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Compensation: £38-45k (plus OTE)
⭐Who we are:
We’re a professional management service for homeowners and landlords wanting more freedom. Our mission is to make hosting your property hassle-free, using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector, and helping hosts increase revenue.
Since launching in 2015, we’ve grown fast, weathered the pandemic and acquired our biggest rival. In that time, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to earn from their homes and explore more of what they love. The business has now expanded worldwide, operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
⭐About the role (£38k - 44k):
We are looking for a Manager of Account Management/Client Success who will report to the Senior Account Manager - UKI
The role has three key focuses:
Managing & leading your team
Retaining & Growing the client base
Delivering excellent service & building strong client bonds
- Day to day management of the team, whilst leading by example through hands on management of clients, owning your own accounts and being a Player/Coach
- Building strategies to increase available nights (stock) per client through the addition of new available nights from existing stock as well as new stock from existing clients.
- Building customer engagement strategies to ensure clients satisfaction is high and attrition is low.
- Building property and listing optimisation procedures to follow in order to increase revenue over defined time periods for clients, and annually for Houst.
- Seeking out opportunities across the markets to gain relevant exposure for Houst.
- Championing Houst’s mission to free people to make more of themselves and it’s vision to unify the market making Houst the global home of hosting.
- Creating case studies for your accounts
- Building and managing structured professional development plans for the team, aligning them with the business objectives.
- Tracking commercials and financial management regularly checking P&Ls are driving profit and resource is being used efficiently.