Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
⭐Who we are:
Looking for a job where you can be part of a team that is revolutionising the short-term accommodation industry? Look no further! We are a professional management service that helps homeowners and landlords enjoy more freedom by taking care of the hassle of hosting their properties. Our mission is to leverage the latest technology to make hosting a property as effortless as possible and increase revenue for our hosts. Join us in our quest to disrupt the industry and make hosting a breeze!
Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth, even in the face of a pandemic and acquiring one of our largest competitors along the way. Our team has partnered with thousands of satisfied hosts, helping them earn income from their homes while pursuing their passions. With operations in over 20 cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, there's no shortage of opportunities to make an impact with us. We are currently in our 2nd phase of Growth and in one of the most exciting stages in our journey to date. Come join us in our mission to revolutionise the short-term accommodation industry and help hosts worldwide achieve their goals!
⭐About the role:
The Client Success Executive works with complex and not always standard issues so thinking out of the box, troubleshooting, excellent communication skills and logical thinking is a must. Ultimately, the focus of the Service Delivery team is to answer all inbound communication quickly and to a defined high standard - our host support team is always acting in the best interest of the host and the guest.
- Provide world-class service to Houst Customers and guests via telephone, email and Whatsapp.
- Be a point of escalations from Host Support and resolve issues to a highest possible satisfaction.
- Onboarding new properties.
- Explain complex information in a simple way to a variety of customers.
- Work with other teams to find best solutions, resolve queries, and lodge resolution claims.
- Identify and use opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Feel empowered to make a decision on refunds and good will gestures using logic, company procedures and market knowledge.
- Contribute ideas to further improvement of processes and overall experience of Houst customers and guests.
- Be a mentor and role model to junior team members.
- Lead the shift when the team leader isn't present.
- Handling escalations and complaints within your tier and providing support to Team Leader.
- Managing inboxes and delegating cases.