Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
Customer Success Team - GTM Sales
A strong team of Customer Success Managers within the Identity and Fraud EMEA Business Unit at GBG, managing primarily Investigate clients across a broad range of sectors.
Working within the Customer Success framework and reporting to the Internal Customer Success Sales Manager the Customer Success Manager - SME will work hand in hand with nominated customer accounts to ensure GBG delivers exceptional value, is seen as a trusted partner, and that renewal revenues are maximised. The role will define and deliver GBG’s requirement to continue to build a high growth business and expanding into new sectors and territories in-line with the Group’s VOS.
What you will do
Working within the customer success team individually and collectively to make them the very best they can be. Consistently exhibiting the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and honesty combined with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
The role will define and deliver GBG’s requirement to continue to build a high-growth business and expand into new sectors and territories in line with the Group’s VOS.
In brief, you will do this through:
- Account strategy and planning
- Account Management
- Reporting and Data
- Delivering Sales Results
- Seek to minimize customer attrition, ensuring renewal targets are met
- Maximize cross-sell and upsell opportunities to meet growth targets
- Ensure activity meets or exceeds Standards of Performance as agreed with the line manager
Account strategy and planning
- Work with the customer to understand their existing and future requirements, business challenges, and aspirations, and translate this into a joint account plan.
- Research and gather information on the customer segments related to the accounts you are working with.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure regular and relevant communications go out electronically to the customers.
- Keep up to date on the product portfolio of GBG and develop more detailed knowledge of the product set relating to your nominated customers.
- Understand the commercial opportunities within each customer, both within the current budget cycle and the subsequent three years, and translate this into a revenue plan.
- Be the single point of contact for the customer, using a consultative approach and bringing in subject matter experts where required, to ensure the customer is excited about our technology and what it can do for them.
- Ensure customers know how to quickly get responses to their questions and work with them to resolve any escalated issues.
- Respond to any complaints or detractor feedback from the NPS survey.
- Support customers through the renewal process, working with legal, finance, and onboarding teams across GBG as required.
- Create opportunities for upselling and utilise resources across GBG where necessary to generate incremental revenue.
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell and refer these to the relevant GBG team.
Reporting & Data
- Ensure all data relating to your customers is accurate in CRM.
- Ensure all opportunities and activities are logged in CRM and accurately updated through the sales and/or renewal cycle
- Provide reports and insight in response to questions from the sales management team.
Delivering the sales results
- Achieve incremental revenue and renewal targets
- Provision of accurate and timely management reporting of sales forecasts, pipeline, platform, and performance.
- Improve and exceed target NPS and CSAT scores for nominated accounts