Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
EVPassport is the technological evolution of EV charging software and hardware for forward-thinking companies around the world who place high value on the satisfaction of their customers. Developed with a deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS, our team establishes solutions best fit for your business needs.
We operate in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and we offer a leading end-to-end EV Charging solution to enterprise businesses.
EVPassport is changing the EV Charging experience, and we want you to help build it.
Your job opportunity:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of EVPassport’s strategic, key, and national customers. You will bring EVPassport's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers' business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between EVPassport and the customer. You will be a trusted advisor to our customers, orchestrating our success services and providing best practice in areas such as Installation, Rebate and Grant Programs, Adoption, Business Metrics and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of EVPassport's footprint.
- Own full lifecycle management for a diverse book of business, including onboarding, implementation, training, support, adoption, retention and expansion.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customers' business challenges and goals, aligning EVPassport’s features and benefits to address these needs effectively.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders, leading project activities and timelines, overseeing the advancement of key milestones, and ensuring successful delivery of EV charging station installations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, operations, deployment, product, and support) to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewal process to minimize customer attrition.
- Grit, Accountability, and a Willingness to Learn.
- 3+ years managing post-sale customer relationships, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong account management skills with a track record of high renewal and expansion rates.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with sales and marketing processes, tools like CRM, project management and business applications.
- Passion for customers and ability to build trusted advisor relationships.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and drive desired outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
It’s a plus:
- Knowledge of electric vehicles and charging dynamics.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills.
- Industry expertise.
- Start-up mentality.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Customer Obsessed
- Lead with Empathy
- Trust by Default
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Anything is Possible
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited PTO (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Remote & Hybrid working model (own your time)
- Stock Option Plan
Apply now if you thrive in an environment that grants you the autonomy to explore and build solutions.
For additional information on EVPassport, please visit https://www.evpassport.com/