Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Equal Education Partners is recruiting for a Customer Success Data Manager on behalf of our client, a market-leading EdTech company providing a teaching improvement platform for Primary schools, Secondary schools, and Multi-Academy Trusts across the UK. Rapidly growing, our client now partners with over 200 schools and some of the largest Trusts in the UK.
As Data Manager, you will be helping schools to track and monitor students using our clients' platform, on which schools can analyse all the relevant student data they need, including progress and attainment, attendance and exclusions, behaviour, and student strategies.
This role would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced and ambitious multi-academy trust data manager looking for a new challenge to develop their career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand the data requirements of the schools and multi-academy trusts
- Ensure the pupil progress and pupil data modules set-up is optimised for customer needs.
- Advise schools on different methodologies used to track pupil progress in EYFS, Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form.
- Share best practices and lessons learned with schools and academy trusts for pupil progress tracking and other data analysis.
- Develop training materials, demos and best practice processes.
- Conduct end-user webinar-based or in-person training of our platform where necessary, with teachers, senior and middle leaders and data managers
- Answer user enquiries related to the platform and any technical questions.
- Support the customer success team and sales team with pupil progress and pupil data queries.
- Work with the development team to enhance the pupil progress and pupil data module
- Learn and understand product enhancements and become a “go-to” person for customers and colleagues.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product to ensure a rounded customer value proposition and solutions to customer requirements through a single customer experience.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships at all levels.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with a high level of accuracy in work delivery.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Affinity for software products and technical concepts.
- Experience within a customer facing environment.
- Exposure to environments where you explained products to customers is a plus.
- Consultative approach to dealing with customers.
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems.
Skills and knowledge
- Detailed understanding of the Progress 8 methodology and how to apply it.
- Knowledge of the national performance table calculations from EYFS to Key Stage 5. Including Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 5 subject value-added calculations.
- A quick study when it comes to understanding government changes to performance tables and other publish pupil data.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a school data manager or similar position.
- Project Management experience.
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Homebased role
- MacBook & iPhone
- Private healthcare