Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Are you passionate about Educational Technology? Come join the Eduporium team!
Eduporium is an EdTech eCommerce start-up located in the Greater Boston area on the Charles River. On a mission to enhance the meaningful use of technology in education, Eduporium is expanding access to and increasing affordability of EdTech tools across the country through our vetted product offerings and personalized consultations. We work directly with K-12 schools, Districts, Colleges, Libraries, and educational organizations to provide products, software, and tools to enhance learning and help students develop crucial 21st-century skills.
Powered by a team of educators, STEM advocates, and business professionals, we’re looking for a Customer Success Associate to join and support our Sales & Operations Team as we continue to grow and scale. This is an entry-level, full-time (9 – 5 pm ET), office position.
Eduporium is seeking a highly organized and motivated Customer Success Associate who enjoys and excels at communicating with customers and providing an exceptional experience for them. As the voice of the customer, the Customer Success Associate will be an extension of our sales, marketing, and operations teams with a clear understanding of customer challenges and our products and services. They will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving customer relationships and for promoting customer retention and loyalty. As the first point of contact for customers seeking general support with Eduporium solutions, the Customer Success Associate’s engagement with the customer will be essential to the growth and success of the organization.
What You'll Do
- Create an exceptional and delightful experience for customers while resolving inquiries and concerns through phone, email, and online chat
- Engage with the customer to clearly identify their needs and provide empathetic, efficient, and effective support
- Work quickly and efficiently through day-to-day customer operations tasks, such as placing orders, creating quotes, remedying order or service issues, processing returns, and answering customer questions via phone
- Become an expert on Eduporium’s products and services
- Work closely with our Operations, Marketing, and Sales teams to share relevant information, identify potential issues, and jointly resolve those issues
- Enhance the reputation of Eduporium, improving the likelihood of referral of our services to others
- Draw and report on insights from customer interactions and consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by critically thinking and implementing customer feedback
- Special cross-team projects could include drafting communications content for customers, developing curriculum, and improving the customer UX/UI experience