Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM), NA leads account and relationship management after the initial sale of Echo360 products and services for higher education, corporate, and government enterprise accounts. The CSM coordinates all post-sale client onboarding activity and works closely with colleagues to drive adoption, retention, expansion, and overall customer success with Echo360.
The CSM will focus on adoption of the Echo360 product portfolio (Echosystem) as the key driver of customer satisfaction, experience, renewability, and expansion/growth opportunity. In cases where the client uses one or more competitive products, the CSM will partner with leadership, the territory account executive and other cross-functional teams to proactively displace those products with equivalent Echosystem products.
Primary CSM metrics include:
- New client planning and onboarding to drive successful implementations that exceed expectations for production use of the Echosystem platform.
- Managing and renewing existing account relationships and expanding the use of the Echosystem across the customer base. Actively promote new product offerings and features to drive accretive expansion opportunities.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and driving referential opportunities for other accounts in the North America region.
This position is FULLY REMOTE, we will consider candidates who are located in many, but not all, states within the United States and prefer that CSMs are based near a major metropolitan area in the US. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
Type of person/profile we are seeking:
- People leader – positive, optimistic who can engage and build a high performing, execution centric, high velocity (fast) team culture
- Get it done – do what it takes attitude and detail-oriented nature
- Strategic mindset - ability to think strategically and broadly aligning with company and customer goals
- Customer facing – comfortable being in front of and presenting at trade shows, customers, and partners on Echo360 tech platforms/infrastructure/use cases/capabilities/differentiation
- Customer experience mindset - can think of the entire customer experience and journey to deliver provisioning, onboarding, training, adoption, and support
- Collaborator & communication – engaging, energized, well-spoken in verbal and written form. Ability to work cross functionally within the organization
- Tech savvy - understanding of how a SaaS company operates and delivers value to customer use cases
- Change agent - help drive business, operational & technology strategy, efficiencies and optimizations
The principal responsibilities of this role include:
Onboarding and Implementation:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth onboarding and integration of Echo360 products.
- Work closely with clients to define their unique goals and requirements, and tailor the implementation process to fit their needs and goals with Echosystem products.
- Conduct training sessions and workshops to educate staff and end-users on Echosystem platform features and functionalities.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of Echo360 customers, fostering strong relationships and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Regularly engage with clients to understand their needs, challenges, and opportunities, and provide proactive support and solutions.
- Conduct regular check-ins to gather feedback, measure satisfaction, and address any concerns escalating issues to senior management for visibility and action.
- Analyze client data and usage patterns to identify opportunities for enhancing product use, identifying risk, and driving engagement with the customer.
- Drive relationships at all levels of the customer organization driving partnerships from the top/down and bottom up.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients, recommending best practices and suggesting optimizations to align with their objectives.
- Collaborate with clients to create customized success plans that align with their institution's educational goals.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Echo360 products, features, capabilities, use cases, workflows, and benefits.
- Stay up to date with product updates and developments to effectively communicate the Echosystem’s value to clients.
- Conduct product demonstrations and showcase how the platform can address specific educational challenges.
- Partner with product and engineering teams to identify areas for product improvement and include customers in ongoing product user group and beta offerings.
Renewals and Expansion:
- Drive retention and renewability of all customers in your territory/region reducing customers churn and protecting revenue.
- Proactively identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing customers and work with account teams to increase customer value and product portfolio.
- Showcase the value and ROI of our platform to clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze user data and generate actionable insights to inform health/risk vectors for customers in your portfolio.
- Create and deliver regular performance reports to clients, highlighting key metrics and demonstrating the impact of the platform on their educational initiatives.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews of key metrics including usage, support tickets, trend analysis, strategic alignment, and goal setting.
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred), graduate degree (a plus)
- A minimum of 5 years related professional experience in:
- Consultative sales or account management or customer success
- Working at or with higher education institutions
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS applications
- Academic technology, eLearning, or instructional design (a plus)
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Well-organized self-starter, able to handle multiple tasks with minimal oversight
- Working knowledge of educational Learning Management Systems
- Technically savvy individual who can master and demonstrate Echo360 products
- Proficiency using CRM or contact management software, preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong team player who can effectively collaborate and lead activities with the overall territory team
- Willingness/availability to travel
Echo360 is a leading provider of advanced video content management and engagement solutions to the global higher education, K-12, corporate, and government industries. The company’s cloud based Echo360 platform allows instructors, students, and administrators to easily create, edit, share, and manage all types of video recordings, as well as live stream video in real time. The platform supports diverse teaching and learning modalities and instructional strategies, including traditional classroom, online and hybrid course delivery, flipped classroom, peer-to-peer learning, and self-paced learning. Echo360 is designed to promote active learning, provide real-time assessment of student comprehension, and generate learner analytics to identify struggling students and ensure student success.
Learn more about Echo360 at www.echo360.com.
Echo360 offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match and an unlimited PTO policy.
Echo360 Inc does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.