Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
DrivenIQ, a technology DaaS Audience Data company, is a trusted partner to more than 300 direct clients and top media companies across the U.S., managing over $10M in ad revenue through our platforms annually.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team. As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing our relationships with our largest and most complex customers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure our customers receive the best possible experience, and to identify opportunities to drive growth and retention.
* This position is 100% remote.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our largest and most complex customers, building strong relationships and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure our customers receive the best possible experience, including sales, marketing, product, and support teams.
- Identify opportunities to drive growth and retention through upselling and cross-selling, and work closely with sales teams to execute on these opportunities.
- Responsible for driving customer education as it relates to our audience management platform, industry trends, best practices.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to ensure they are achieving their goals and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze customer data and provide insights to internal teams to inform product development and customer success strategies.
- Manage customer escalations and work with internal teams to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in Martech and SaaS and apply them to improve customer success strategies.
- Additional job duties may be assigned by supervisor.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in customer success or account management in a Martech/SaaS company.
- Experience managing relationships with enterprise-level customers, including experience with complex contract negotiations.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze customer data and provide insights to internal teams.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and customers simultaneously.
- Impeccable PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. business, marketing, or a related field).
- Must be able to pass a background check.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Holidays + Unlimited PTO. It’s all about balance and we trust you will get your work done!
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans available
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans, Company Sponsored
- Complimentary $25k Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Remote work - work comfortably from your home
This job advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. A full job description will be provided if and when a job offer is presented. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor.
DrivenIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.