Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Dossier is a fast-growing technology company looking to solve the inefficiencies in maintaining employee competencies in the healthcare industry. We are focused on expanding our footprint in the US and you will be a critical part of this effort allowing you to own your career path as we grow. Read about who we are and what we do: https://www.dossier.com.
We are looking for a bright and passionate Customer Success Manager to drive successful implementations and sustain customer relationships, caring for the customer from cradle to grave. Your primary responsibility is the holistic health of the customer throughout the entire customer life cycle. Your objective is to maximize the value of Dossier by driving adoption and expansion within the customer’s organization by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with each customer. You will be highly organized and resourceful, and demonstrate drive and adaptability.
In this role, you’ll…
- On-boarding new customers including requirements gathering, configuration and training.
- Define, manage and drive project scope, goals, deliverables and timelines through a well-defined project plan
- Identify and advocate usage expansion within each customer organization
- Assess, track and maintain the customer health
- Develop, manage and maintain strong, positive customer relationships
- Deliver the highest quality ongoing customer experience post-implementation through proactive engagement and support
We’re looking for people with….
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s a plus
- Nursing and/or Nursing educator experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Success capacity within a healthcare space a plus
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high EQ. Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complex decision-making and problem-solving skills, at the project / strategic level, by working creatively and analytically to solve problems and recommending best practices
- Impeccable planning and organizing skills
- Excellent customer service skills (you must be patient, personable and thorough)
- Strong relationship building, collaboration, influencing and negotiating skills
We are expanding our international business to the US and you get the chance to start at the ground floor helping us scale! How fun is THAT?!?!
401(k), Unlimited PTO, Health Insurance and....
You can work from ANYWHERE!