Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
(Remote) (Fluent in English and Spanish)
Quota Carrying Position
Divelement is a strategic technical partner to clients. We collaborate with like-minded organizations to build and develop technologies, bringing vision to reality. The Customer Success Manager is an integral addition to Divelement’s mighty team; they are the bridge between Revenue and Delivery operations. The Customer Success Manager is adept in various Technical languages and delivery functions, they will take ownership of the client’s vision and work cross-functionally with the delivery team to bring that to fruition. They will support our efforts in developing the Customer Success best practices, participate in continuous development, and share an interest in igniting a passion for self-accountability and maintaining Divelement’s status as one of the best places to work.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an enthusiastic and motivated Client Success Superstar! You enjoy creating ideas that come to life for clients and coordinating cross-functionally across teams. You embed yourself into the client's product roadmap and are an expert at identifying opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary point of contact and build long-lasting relationships with our clients, understanding their business goals and aligning them with our services.
- Proactively engage with clients to understand their needs, identify areas for improvement, and deliver exceptional customer consulting.
- Act as a technical advisor, demonstrating a deep understanding of our web app and mobile application development process, technologies, and industry trends.
- Collaborate closely with our development, product, and project management teams to ensure successful project delivery, meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Provide guidance and training to clients on utilizing our software solutions effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor and measure customer satisfaction, identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling our services.
- Act as an escalation point for client issues, ensuring timely and effective resolution.
- Keep abreast of industry developments, emerging technologies, and competitor offerings to provide valuable insights and recommendations to our clients.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our customer success processes and strategies.
- Identify opportunities to expand into accounts and hold yourself accountable to reaching revenue targets
- Conduct regular client meetings including QBR’s, onboarding and training sessions, and pulse check-ins
- Business proficiency in English (C1-C2)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Empathy and Active Listening
- Relationship Building
- Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Time Management and Organization
- Excellent Objection Handling
- Experience in Tech Consulting
- Experience with quota-carrying Customer Success, Account Manager, or similar roles
We base our compensation on the following factors: location, experience, exposure, & skills. Divelement offers a remote-first work environment where autonomy and accountability go hand-in-hand. In addition to our compensation and work environment, we offer PTO, Holidays, and Medical benefits.
✅ Let us take you on a quick tour of Divelement:
🌐 Check out our website at www.divelement.io
🌐 Find us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/divelement