Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
DirectID is growing fast and thoughtfully. We are a remote first organisation and have been recognised as one of Scotland’s top 10 most flexible employers. We know we're not just building world-class products but also a world-class team and a set of sustainable development practices that will continue to deliver value as we scale.
We believe that the best work comes from cross-functional, self-organising, and diverse teams that take ownership of their processes and practices. You will be trusted to make things happen.
Our people set us apart and these are some of the words they use to describe our culture: Flexible, Fast, Compassionate, Potential, Professional, Fun.
Our values have grown organically through our behaviours and outcomes, driving everything we do We’re a Clan, With one Shared Vision, For our Customers and Brave at Heart.
About the team
DirectID Customer Success Managers are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of our customers, and through your knowledge, customers will derive maximum value from their projects/platform use, leading to project success, retention, and renewal.
Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
What you’ll do:
You will become a trusted advisor to these customers, will deeply understand their business and their needs, and help them maximize the value they get from DirectID.
This role involves working closely with the Commercial team, Product Managers, tech Support and engaging in product, payments, and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation.
You will be the user’s internal advocate, helping ensure an excellent end to end experience, and gathering feedback on ways that we can build the next generation of open banking/finance solutions.
You will love this job if you are a natural relationship and business builder.
- Lead the post-sale the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
- Support expansion of your accounts--identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful in partnership with the account team
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in business, product, engineering, finance and IT
- Evangelize customer success stories and customer success systems and processes (Hubspot/Zendesk/Asana)
- Articulate and drive customer use cases, customer value and expansion while maintaining trusted customer advisor status
- Serve as an educator & advise them on the use and benefits of our products and our industry (API knowledge, OB experience)
- Aligned with the Commercial team, perform quarterly business reviews to align on business priorities, payments performance, optimization opportunities, product roadmap, review services satisfaction,share usage patterns or insights, surface issues, provide guidance on how to optimize the value from Stripe, and identify product expansion opportunities
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, Support,
- Marketing, and Sales on the innovation and improvement needed to optimize the Stripe user experience
- Drive overall account health including payments performance, cost optimization, product adoption, usage velocity, account renewals and growth, referrals, and customer satisfaction