Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
DigitalOcean (NYSE: DOCN) simplifies cloud computing so builders can spend more time creating software that changes the world. With our mission-critical infrastructure and fully managed offerings, DigitalOcean enables startups and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to rapidly deploy and scale modern applications. As a remote-first organization, our employees, like our customers, are based around the world.
We want people who are passionate about solving complex AI/ML challenges for our customers.
We are looking for an AI/ML Senior Customer Success Engineer with expertise in artificial intelligence to support our customers in their development of their AI applications. Reporting to the Manager of AI/ML Customer Success Engineering, the AI/ML Senior Customer Success Engineer will work directly with the Engineering and Support functions to ensure customers have the technical support they need to be successful on Paperspace by DigitalOcean. From onboarding to scaling, the team helps customers solve their problems through debugging, architecture, and education.
The AI/ML Senior Customer Success Engineer will be the technical subject matter expert on Paperspace's application and development tools, advising customers on how to make their solution work so it meets their business objectives. This is an amazing growth opportunity for a highly motivated individual to establish and expand our presence in the AI/ML world. Technical depth, excellent communication skills and a self-starter mentality are needed.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Understand customer’s needs and goals and help them be successful on Paperspace
- Helping customers post-sales to get their ML/AI workloads up and running
- Support customers with their technical, architecture, or performance issues
- Advise and inform customers on best practices for building and deploying models
- Debug infrastructure issues related to machine learning such as networking and storage
- Writing playbooks/reusable code to a grow a knowledge base to create reusable processes
- Build relationships with customers to keep in touch with their business and technical needs and ensure they can continue to grow
- Share customer insights and trends with the product team to inform and improve the product offering
What You’ll Add to DigitalOcean:
- Experience in production deployments of machine learning
- Experience in developing and training models (e.g., Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Deep knowledge of Linux, Docker, Git, GPUs, and CUDA
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience working in a post-sales role
- Able to debug production issues in unknown environments spanning infrastructure to AI/ML code
- Ability to balance the demands of multiple stakeholders, define priorities and set appropriate expectations
- Passionate about technology and open source projects
- Empathy for customer’s goals and understanding how we can add value
- Hands-on ability to code and document sustainable solutions
- Can explain complex technical concepts to all audiences
- Learn quickly and stay up to date on the latest industry trends and tools
Why You’ll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We reward our employees. The base salary range is based on relevant years of experience and skills. Employees may qualify for a bonus in addition to base salary; bonus amounts are determined based on company and individual performance. We also provide equity compensation to eligible employees including grants of equity upon hire and the option to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging our teams and employees to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship and other internal programs. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your well-being. In addition to cash and equity compensation, we also offer employees a competitive array of benefits. While the philosophy around our benefits is the same worldwide, specific benefits may vary in other countries due to local regulations and preferences.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal-opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*This is a remote role