Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
ROLE: Client Success Manager
LOCATION: Fleet, Hampshire
HOURS: Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.30pm
SALARY: Excellent basic + bonus
CV Library is one of the UK’s most successful online job sites, and we work with thousands of the biggest names in recruitment, along with well-known corporate clients. We were also proudly voted Employer of the Year 2022 by the Thames Valley Awards.
Our Head Office is based in Fleet, Hampshire, with regional branches throughout the UK. We are currently in a phase of exceptional growth and performance, and we are now looking to aggressively build on that success.
As a result, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and enthusiastic, Client Success Manager to join CV-Library. This is an exciting opportunity to help with the continuing expansion of the UK's fastest growing job board.
- Manage overall relationship with assigned key clients throughout the account duration, which includes onboarding, training, increasing adoption, as well as ensuring retention, and driving high levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Take a consultative approach in helping our key and prospect clients overcome issues and achieve goals to drive high account performance and growth.
- Identify opportunities for upselling additional products and services, indirectly driving our sales revenues and maximising account value.
- Hold regular performance reviews via TEAMs/face-to-face and visit clients onsite periodically for training, to promote new product updates and features, and to strengthen client relationships.
- Understand the data landscape and how our clients use this to manage their operations, providing BI reports to monitor account usage and performance.
- Review and test client/candidate journeys, ensuring integrations and workflows are setup and working correctly.
- Obtain and translate client feedback into actionable insights, driving positive change across the site and our product development. Analysing trends and develop case studies to support recommended improvements, working with Stakeholders to ensure flawless service delivery to our clients.
- Work with management to help develop and maintain our client success roadmap and playbook to help drive client value and goal achievement.