Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
As a Senior Data Engineer in Customer Success at Noodle.ai, you will be part of a fast-paced team tackling the technical challenges related to deploying our products. You will be the tip of the spear, applying Noodle's products to make an impact using real-world data. Because you see how the technology truly acts in the real world, using real-world data, your insights and feedback will have a heavy influence shaping the design of the product. Given the growth stage and complexity of our products, you will not only be working on deploying products - but also innovating on the process of automating the deployment of AI software at scale.
Noodle’s Data Engineers have a strong understanding of database structures, modeling and data warehousing techniques; know how to create SQL queries, stored procedures, views and define best practices for engineering scalable secure data pipelines. Members of our Data Engineering team are passionate about embracing the challenge of dealing with petabyte of data on a daily basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Support and monitor multiple data pipelines across different customers
- Work closely with the development team to understand changes to every release
- Contribute to the data engineering development work when needed
- Collaboration with multiple stake holders including and not limited to the Infrastructure, DevOps, Data science among other team
- Interface with customer facing teams
- 6+ years of experience with data pipelining and development
- BE/B.Tech or Advanced degree in a relevant field (Computer Science and Engineering, Technology and related fields)
- Good knowledge on Python programming language
- Good knowledge in SQL queries (Not limited to PostgreSQL)
- Experience in data pipeline orchestration tools like Airflow
- Basic understanding of containers and familiarity with docker commands
- Exposure to distributed systems and basic working knowledge on Spark, Sqoop, Hive
- Have been part of at least one data engineering work
- Very good debugging skills
- Flexible to learn new technologies and adapt to dynamic environment
Nice to haves
- Exposure to cloud (preferably AWS)
- Basic understanding and usage of Jenkins for continuous deployment
- Understanding of ML model lifecycle and pipelines
- Experience with (and excitement for) interdisciplinary collaboration
At Noodle.ai our mission is to create a world without waste. Our products focus where the waste is – in factories and supply chains around the world. We think traditional rules-based software is failing business leaders, so we’re developing next-generation enterprise software that leverages Enterprise Artificial Intelligence® to tackle volatility in supply chains and reduce waste. We are a diverse and interdisciplinary team, looking for collaborative and intellectually curious Noodlers hungry to learn from other perspectives, create together, and have fun along the way.
Want to help shape the future of Enterprise Artificial Intelligence?