Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
👋Hey there, join us in revolutionising the way we understand and mitigate human risk!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our ever-growing Customer Success team.
We want this person to be responsible for ensuring the success of our customers. You will be able to provide insights on client interactions, improve customer experience through account management, project management, and level 1 product support facilitations whilst also driving product utilisation and managing ticket escalations to Product & Engineering. The ideal candidate will be a customer-focused individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills and passionate at helping others succeed.
Who are we?
At CultureAI, we aim to help employees prevent cyber breaches. We're looking for passionate, driven people to join our team and help us transform how organisations manage human cyber risk. We're disrupting the security awareness industry with our data-driven approach to measuring employee security behaviours and driving personalised security coaching and interventions - we'd love for you to join us!!
Our mission is to make the world more secure. We see direct parallels between how we elevate security through our company and empower it within. We believe in creating a safe space for our employees to express, innovate and educate. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of what we do, helping us drive our security ambitions and making the world a more secure place for all.
Day in the life
- Own relationships with CultureAI clients which includes onboarding, project management, product enablement, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Serve as their day-to-day contact and trusted advisor
- Monitor and manage customer renewal process from start to finish internally and externally (with customer and where applicable aligned Channel Partners)
- Liaise with customer support engineers and product teams to handle and resolve customer support queries, requests and challenges
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to understand customer needs, maximise retention and growth
- Advocate for customers internally by communicating their suggested platform improvements/ recommendations
- Consistently review your customer accounts for signs of poor customer satisfaction, low adoption and churn indicators, if any
- Collaborate, problem solve and strategise upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare the necessary collateral and documentation for clients to demonstrate product value, performance and trends as well as identify areas of improvement
- Conduct regular customer outreach in the form of Quarterly Business Reviews
What you bring to the team
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in customer success, account management and technical support at a B2B SaaS company with an aptitude for learning and using new software.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and build relationships
- A self-starter and multi-tasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Driven and proactive nature with a passion for problem solving
- Accountability and personal organisation are essential
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Technical skills required for onboarding and training customers to use a new product
- Comfortable working across multiple functions in a deadline-driven environment
- Enthusiastic and flexible working attitude with a can-do attitude
What do we offer?
We want to make sure you feel taken care of and are getting the best rewards possible.
Here is a taste of some of the benefits you’ll receive as a valued member of the CultureAI team:
⚕ Private healthcare scheme
💸 Share options
🏖 30 days holiday + bank holidays
🐶 Remote work or pet-friendly offices, the choice is yours
📖 Training opportunities
🎉 Regular socials (non-compulsory and not just going to the pub!)
Plus many more!!!