Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
A little about us:
Container xChange is the leading online platform for container logistics and operations. We simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes surrounding the container as simple as the container itself, by providing a neutral infrastructure for all logistics companies.
Our team of 300+ like-minded xChangees from 65+ nationalities has made this possible! We have scaled far beyond the small start-up we once were and continue to disrupt the industry together.
The role: As a Junior Customer Success Manager, you'll oversee a portfolio of clients, acting as their main commercial point of contact. You'll play a key role in ensuring their success, driving renewals, upsells, and contributing to the growth of your client portfolio's business and revenue.
Location: We are located in the heart of Hamburg and would like you to be based here for this position. However, if you are not in Hamburg already, xChange offers a relocation package and has partnered with Localyze to assist with work permit-related topics to make it possible.
- Build relationships with your clients that ensure their overall satisfaction with xChange products, resulting in increased adoption and contract renewal
- Ensure xChange becomes embedded in our client’s daily/weekly operations
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to xChange’s internal support, product, operations, and sales teams
- Successfully upsell xChange’s products and services and discover new revenue opportunities
- Negotiate renewal rates and reduce churn to meet retention sales targets
- Mapping various accounts in order to cross-sell into other parts of their business
- Develop business potential with your accounts and deliver a sustainable pipeline
- Convey the best practice examples that drive ROI and increased engagement
- Conduct client meetings over the phone as well as in person
**What makes you a great fit?
- You have experience working with clients, ideally in a SaaS/digital/logistics environment
- Experience with subscription-based renewal license models
- You are an expert at developing good B2B relationships
- Fluency in English
- Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive – you are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You are a great communicator and listener; you are passionate about the xChange mission and inspire and motivate the people around you
What to expect?
Ownership & impact at xChange: you will have a direct stake in xChange as a shareholder with a competitive virtual equity package! You will also have full ownership and trust to drive impactful topics, supported by smart and driven individuals. Plus, get personal coaching and counseling for both professional development and personal support through our partnership with Fürstenberg Institut.
xChange culture & collaboration: our diverse and talented team operates with flat hierarchies and a growth-focused mindset which fosters an open-minded, collaborative, and high-performance-driven culture where A-players thrive.
Other perks at xChange: 28 vacation days, mental healthcare & coaching program, discounted bike leasing, a subsidized Deutschlandticket, language courses, and many more. Feel free to ask the Talent team for details 😊
Find Jobs in Germany on Arbeitnow