Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
You’re a jack-of-all-trades with a passion for cool technology and interacting with people and making them happy. You’re a self-starter who’s good at triaging problems and working on the most important one. You’ve worked directly with customers for a long time and are comfortable being the face of the company to them. One of the things that pleases you most in life is customers successfully using your product, being thrilled with its value, and telling you they’re happy they partnered with you. Further, you’re a curious person, and you’d love the opportunity to work with a technology team that includes data scientists, algorithm experts, back-end and front-end engineers to expand your knowledge.
Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world. We serve billions of requests every year, and you’ve probably seen our results somewhere and used our product without knowing it. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on metrics over features, and reinventing search and discovery from the ground up as a machine learning challenge with the specific goal of improving metrics like revenue. We have grown several hundred percent YoY for the last 2 years and have customers in every eCommerce vertical, around the world, and spanning many languages.
We’re a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems and want to make our customers’ and coworkers’ lives better. We value empathy, openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and are excited by metrics that matter. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
About the Position
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be joining a rapidly growing team that helps our customers increase their revenue by improving the search and product discovery experiences of their websites and mobile apps through integrating with our services.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Repaying our customers’ trust through ensuring they get live with our product and are thrilled with the results
- Understand the needs and roles within the enterprise organizations we work with and help to manage prioritizations and misalignments. If two people within a customer ask for different things, your team must understand how to prioritize for the success of the organization without hurting feelings
- Helping craft and dictate both internal and external narratives for what’s needed to make a customer successful
- Effectively asking for and managing engineering time to ensure important work for customers is prioritized and unimportant requests are resolved with minimal to no engineering resources
- Fielding and troubleshooting customer support requests
- Creating and updating customer documentation and training materials as needed
- Always looking for new ways you can make our integration process more robust and make customers feel even more successful