Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive.
We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development. We’re always searching for great talent to join our team.
The purpose of the Accounts Services Specialist role is to provide operational and administrative support to Brokers as it relates to any processes Brokerforce related specifically the onboarding, account management and offboarding processes.
- Management of BrokerForce Mailbox and Communication Contents
- Manage Broker’s Monthly Billing and Invoice
- Establish, develop and maintain strong business and broker relationships.
- Manage Broker Business pipelines.
- Manage the Broker onboarding and offboarding.
- Conduct broker profiling and maintains a database of potential brokers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide administrative and operational support to Accounts Services Leadership as needed.
- Assist in identifying and managing Brokers need and expectations.
- Facilitate broker requests relating to staff rewards and incentives.
- Working with our Operations team to mitigate broker concerns and facilitate training requests or upskilling opportunities for BSEs
- Working with our Operations team to convert brokers from the application stage to the onboarded stage.
- Work with the Team Leader, National Brokerforce Manager and Operations Manager to ensure a best-in-class experience is provided to our brokers.