Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
CollegePlannerPro is seeking a Customer Success Specialist from late January to early August 2024 to cover some of our customer support needs during an employee's parental leave period. We are seeking either one full-time (40 hrs per week) temporary employee or two part-time (20-25 hrs per week) temporary employees during this time.
CollegePlannerPro (www.collegeplannerpro.com) is the leading and most trusted end-to-end software solution for Independent Educational Consultants. We are seeing a tech-savvy individual with strong experience in customer support who can provide written and oral troubleshooting assistance and training to our software users, among other tasks.
IMPORTANT: This is a temporary position. You must be authorized to work as a W-2 employee in the United States (no foreign sponsorships).
Compensation: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday, ~9am-5pm in your (US) time zone (if full-time)
Work Location: Fully remote but US-based is best for time zone compatability; our operational team is based on Southern California and the large majority of our customers are located in the US.
Professional References: May be requested in later stages of hiring
- Learn the ins and outs of the CollegePlannerPro platform (via a combination of self-learning and provided training) in order to be competent in assisting customers on functionality and resolving issues
- Respond to inbound customer support requests, mostly in written form, in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Research customer-reported issues, escalate when requiring further support, and update customers on issue resolution from start to finish
- Update and maintain the CollegePlannerPro Knowledge Base of support articles, as necessary
- Periodic research-based tasks related to college data and statistics
- Conduct occasional training calls (typically one-on-one via Zoom) with customers to better understand pain points and resolve issues
- Field customer feature/enhancement requests and report details to product team
- Manage company marketing posts on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Attend weekly check-ins and other meetings as required
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent professional written and oral communication skills
- Is comfortable and savvy using cloud-based software, has experience and confidence troubleshooting software issues
- Has at least 2 years of customer support experience, ideally in software support
- Is able to multi-task and manage one's own time effectively
- Has at least 2 years of remote work experience
- Is familiar with the US college admissions industry
- Has experience with: Zendesk, Slack, GSuite, Hubspot, major social media platforms