Client Success Manager
Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Collective[i] is a leading research organization at the forefront of artificial intelligence development. We are on a mission to help our clients and community be more prosperous. Collective[i]’s first enterprise application is designed to enable revenue-facing organizations (eg, sales, client success, and marketing) to transform and adapt to modern buying.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team. For this client-facing role, we are seeking an experienced professional who can create customer value and drive product adoption, retention and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have exceptional relationship-building skills, a customer-first mindset, and an inquisitive nature.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive engagement plan that aligns with the client's business objectives and goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the client's organization to understand their needs and provide effective solutions.
- Identify potential areas for improvement in the client's current processes and recommend ways to optimize their use of Collective[i] products.
- Facilitate regular meetings and check-ins with clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction with Collective[i] products and services.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of client projects, including managing timelines and deliverables.
- Use data analytics to monitor client engagement metrics and identify areas for improvement or expansion.
- Provide regular training and educational resources to clients to ensure they are maximizing the value of Collective[i] products.
- Develop and execute upsell and cross-sell strategies to increase revenue and client retention.
- Share client feedback and insights with Collective[i] functional teams including Sales, Implementation, Product and Marketing
- Seek personal development opportunities to stay abreast on product enhancements, market dynamics and competitor actions
- Positive attitude
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to Agile principles
- Customer-facing experience in a startup environment at a SaaS or AI company
Who you are working for - About Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is a remote-first company on a mission to fuel global prosperity, helping companies around the world forecast, optimize and grow revenue. Our applications and network support highly productive, enlightened teams with everything they need to work smarter and win more.
We are a global team of committed scientists, developers, sales, finance, client success and marketing professionals who passionately believe that Collective[i]'s network and applications are dramatically transforming enterprises and improving the working lives of the people and companies we support.
We are recruiting for exceptional talent looking to join our team of A-players all committed to building a company that makes a difference. Our core values help shape our culture: We are curious. We are direct. We deliver. We succeed together. We strive for the extraordinary. If you enjoy a challenge, thrive in a fast paced environment and welcome the opportunity to work with amazing humans operating on the bleeding edge of innovation, Collective[i] is the place for you.
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is a private 100% remote company.
Forbes: The Revenue Operating System
Information about the founders: