Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Citylitics delivers predictive intelligence on local utility & public infrastructure markets.
What is Infrastructure? It is the roadways you rely on to safely get to Grandma's house, it's the potable water that comes out of your kitchen tap that you wash your family's food with and it's the energy that heats our homes and powers our digital lifestyles.
Every year, trillions of dollars are spent on all areas of infrastructure to maintain our quality life and move our economy forward. However, our infrastructure is no longer equipped to meet the needs of the future. We hear about infrastructure failures, whether it be bridge collapses, power blackouts, or water main breaks, every day in the news. Climate change and extreme weather events are disrupting the basic infrastructure we took for granted for years.
Citylitics is solving the hardest data problems in infrastructure while building the market & opportunity intelligence platform that enables a faster, more transparent, and more efficient infrastructure marketplace. We turn millions of unstructured documents into high value intelligence feeds and datasets that are available on an intuitive user experience. Our goal is to enable solution providers to connect with cities and their relevant infrastructure needs in a faster and more digital way than historic market channels. As more companies adopt our platform, cities & utilities will be able to access solutions that deliver on the promise of moving towards a more resilient, sustainable, and equitable infrastructure future.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are hiring a proactive, analytical, and personable Senior Customer Success Manager, reporting to the Director of Customer Success, to join our rapidly growing team. Key responsibilities include ownership of an enterprise portfolio to ensure that customer satisfaction and retention metrics are met and exceeded. Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels (user to executive), providing the customer with best practices and support by understanding each customer’s individual needs while providing high levels of consultation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales with a track record of success.
What Will You Accomplish?
- Strategic ownership of an enterprise portfolio over the entire customer lifecycle (post contract execution).
- Successful creation and ownership of up-to-date account plans in order to grow strong customer relationships where you have earned the position of trusted advisor.
- Customer participation in case studies, testimonials, and references.
- Influencing Citylitics’ strategy and the Product roadmap through the extraction and sharing of customer feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Maintenance of a developed in-depth knowledge of your customers’ industry, technology, products, and services.
- Visibility at the customers’ executive level to drive awareness of Citylitics' offerings and value at a macro level.
- Maintenance of good data hygiene across your portfolio within the Customer Success team’s CRM and other relevant tracking systems.
- Other duties as assigned.