Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Circadia Health is a medical technology company that has developed the world's first FDA cleared contactless remote patient monitoring system. Powered by cutting-edge wireless sensing technology with advanced machine learning and signal processing algorithms, the system monitors vital signs and bio-signals from up to 8 feet without contact with the bed or patient. This allows clinicians to identify medical events such as congestive heart failure, COPD exacerbations, pneumonia, sepsis, UTIs, and falls — several hours and days in advance. Circadia was founded in 2016 by Imperial College alumni and is venture backed by Silicon Valley VCs, including Village Global, the fund backed by Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Mark Zuckerberg. Circadia is headquartered in London with offices in Karachi and Los Angeles.
At Circadia Health, our mission is to save lives through the early detection of symptoms. We believe our unique technology can significantly improve the well-being of the most vulnerable members of our society. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for like-minded people to join us on our journey.
We are in hyper-growth mode and plan to have our solution active for 100,000+ Skilled Nursing beds by 2024. We need a tenacious customer success team to help us meet this goal and to develop successful partnerships with our customers for the long term. The Customer Success Associate for our East Coast team should be adaptable, curious and eager to deliver great customer and company outcomes. You would be the face of the company and a vital part of our mission to save lives through early detection.
- Proactively reach out to assigned customers to provide suggestions on how to best adopt and maintain the Circadia Health Solution.
- Respond to inbound support requests and update customers on resolutions.
- Demonstrate commitment to our customer base through the highest level of responsiveness.
- Maintain customer contact and demographic information using Salesforce and Monday.com
- Support new installations by assisting with preparation, training, and doing what is necessary to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Document customer communications, events, and site visits in Salesforce.
- Participate in monthly customer meetings and assist with follow-up.
- Work collaboratively with your team and other departments.
- Remain in compliance with company guidelines at all times.
- Share your ideas and lessons learned to help us continue to grow and improve in all aspects.