Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods, and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team. The Bid Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and assessing bid opportunities, preparing competitive bids, and supporting the organization's bid management process across North America. The Bid Analyst also plays a critical role in ensuring the client always receives an accurate and current price.
Shift timings: Night Shifts
- Analyze bid invitations, requests for bid proposals.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify potential risks and opportunities associated with each bid opportunity.
- Receive, analyze, and process all incoming RFP and spot rate requests for cross border, domestic Canada, and domestic USA business opportunities.
- Review individual spot rate requests. Request clarification as needed.
- Perform detailed costing analysis and develop pricing options to present to Sales team for customer negotiations; use different pricing scenarios to rate shipments and compare net results.
- Strong background working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
Working with the clients on day-to-day basis for the spot quotes, annual RFQ’s and customer related issues.
Ensure smooth operation of the business by taking on ownership for related actions
People & Self Development: Manage, motivate and develop assigned team members to help create a high performing team
Develop and maintain positive client relationships at all levels with existing accounts Working with vendors and agencies on the invoicing on day-to-day basis
- Assist in planning, developing, and evaluating pricing strategies at a macro and micro level in line with business strategy. Analyze factors such as volume opportunity, profit potential, and service cross-over to other departments, etc. that impacts pricing decisions.
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports to monitor and measure the productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Identifying target markets and tracking market trends based on the company’s current proficiency and competitiveness in response to clearly identifiable advantageous positions.
- Responsible for the ongoing improvement of pricing processes
- Respond to pricing inquiries, investigate, and resolve pricing issues.