Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top Companies
Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continues to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro's office.
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant communication to ensure day to day and long-term needs are met
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service
- Work with Implementation team on successful opportunities to ensure accuracy in our pricing program
- Participate in rate matrix reviews to ensure profitability and competitiveness for key accounts
- Participate in rate calculations, report preparation and customer presentations for all large-spend bids
- Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal teams and executing operational tasks as needed
- Identify, manage and build new business relationship in the target market
- Collaborate and provide assistance to Customer Service Manager in delivering optimal transportation service solutions.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners and vendors
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports
- Consult with clients to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Coordinate prospect, sales and current customer meetings working closely with VP of Sales/CS