Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfactions.
- Improve efficiency of accounts and optimize existing processes.
- Bring new ideas to the table about how we can better serve our clients.
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our services.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- Develop a value-based relationship with each client, resulting in maximum utilization of service offerings.
- Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with the clients' key decision makers to drive client retention.