Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for the success of partners after the point of sale and throughout their partnership with us . This includes set up, onboarding, account support, and facilitating renewals. They will also be in charge of all technical support activities to ensure a seamless experience for our partners. This includes resolving all technical support requests, creating support documentation, and coordinating with the Engineering Team to resolve Platform bugs and errors.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT (50% of the time)
- Technical Support:
- Manage technical support communications with Partner Organizations and effectively handle all cases via Zendesk chat
- Create and maintain Salesforce Cases from Zendesk to track and manage Case data within Salesforce
- Create external (Zendesk) and internal-facing (Google Drive) documentation regarding the Change Machine Platform
- Collect customer feedback to identify areas for improvement, work with the product development team to communicate these requests, and close the feedback loop with partners
- Technical Support:
- Replicate and report issues that customers are observing and forward them to the Engineering team for resolution
- Coordinate with the Engineering Team to release product updates and fixes
PARTNER SUCCESS (50% of the time)
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Manage all installations of the platform
- Be the first point of contact for all partners, connect them to other team resources as needed, and maintain open communications throughout their subscription
- Facilitate participation of enterprise partners in their respective projects
- Account Management
- Manage bookkeeping for partners in our internal Salesforce CRM, ensuring all paid and sponsored partners are accurately accounted for in the system
- Support with community engagement events aimed at building our Community of Practice
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer support and satisfaction. Ability to implement strategies to improve metrics.
- Renewals and Offboarding
- Oversee the renewal process by ensuring partners receive timely communications and addressing any questions/concerns they may have
- Manage all uninstallations and license deactivation processes