Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Welcome to Centage, we’re happy you’re applying! We think the most important thing about Centage, about working anywhere, in fact, is the people and how they interact.
At Centage we foster an environment of caring, helpful, considerate and empathic people. We think that’s the best environment to foster excellence and it is one of the things we care most about in our hiring process. If you are empathic and able to talk with humility and encourage others to thrive, we want to hear from you!
We don’t want brilliance without empathy. We don’t want creators who don’t share. We don’t want rock stars that don’t contribute to the community.
What it’s like to be a Head of Customer Success
Join our ambitious B2B SaaS team as a Head of Customer Success and play a pivotal role in providing an amazing customer experience to all Centage customers. You will be responsible for all activities post the sales process. Meaning, you will lead the team of twenty to deliver the highest quality onboarding/implementation, account management, expansion, and technical support.
What does the day to day look like
- Deliver best in class onboarding and implementation experience through proper project management and high touch implementation and training
- Build out an account management team responsible for all customers with high touch check-ins
- Manage the technical support team
- Build a robust expansion process and execute it across the customer base
- Ensure customer journey is one of success and work closely with the product team to bridge gaps
- Work collaboratively with sales to help identify the ideal customer profile through a feedback loop to help minimize future churn
- Drive Net Revenue Retention to 100%, or more
- As a member of the executive team, you lead by example and champion our culture
Why you might like it
You are interested in a challenge, one where you can put your own personal stamp on it. You enjoy building processes as well hiring and coaching talented individuals to execute the processes. You thrive on problem-solving, enjoy cross-department collaboration, and excel in a fast-paced environment as this role requires a very scrappy but yet organized individual to help us grow our business through retaining and expanding our customer base.
Why we might like you
You roll up your sleeves and get into the process. You enjoy problem solving and fixing things. You are persistent and resolute in your drive to a goal. You have high emotional intelligence and remain calm under pressure. Your empathy is paramount and you see uncertainty as a growth opportunity.