Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Who We Are:
Hi! We’re Carbyne and we are on a mission to help emergency call centers save lives every day. As the leader in emergency collaboration technologies, we’re building a platform that brings game-changing capabilities to people in crisis, such as live video, instant chat, and location tracking. Our platform unifies the flow of life-saving information to emergency call centers, so they can handle emergencies faster than ever, and get to the right people, in the right place, at the right time. We currently provide services to over 400 million people in over eight countries worldwide and partner with Google, Cisco, Amazon, and Microsoft to deliver life-saving technologies. Want to join our mission-driven team? Read on.
About the role:
We're on the search for a Customer Success Manager to bring value to our users and promote the usage of Carbyne's technology. This is a high-touch role where you'll be expected to provide excellent results and customer satisfaction.
You'll work closely with our customers to manage all operational activities, ensuring that Carbyne fulfills the contracted KPI/SLA, and serve as the primary escalation point for unresolved incident reporting. You'll engage Carbyne's relevant technical resources, when necessary. You'll also collect, analyze and use data and feedback in order to make our customers’ experience with our product seamless, consistent, and exceptional.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Develop trusted relationships with decision-makers, key personnel, and IT staff
- Engage in a high-touch communication model with customers on regular basis, based on Carbyne's best practices
- Clearly communicate product usage and analytics on a quarterly basis to the relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with internal teams to present, meet, and exceed customer expectations and perceptions
- Identify and track enhancement requests for future features and functionality
- Oversee the customer's onboarding process from initiation to execution
- Conduct training for new and existing customers
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Partner with Carbyne's sales team to develop a plan for customer success and expansion to achieve growth goals
- Identify upsell opportunities and communicate any potential risks that would threaten renewal
- Master Carbyne's products to promote customer adoption and usage, communicating the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes and systems
- Develop and implement customer success policies and procedures
- Identify and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Understand various post-sale adoption methods and devise ways to measure and improve customer onboarding and handoff experience
- Proven experience as a Customer Success Manager within the SaaS tech industry
- Experience in generating training materials and executing training sessions on-site/remotely
- Must reside in Central US
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Passionate about building lasting customer relationships
- Ability to think strategically and lead
- Customer service orientation
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time for client visits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k, matching up to 4% of your salary
- 13 weeks of full payment for maternity leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive options plan
- Reimbursement for commuter expenses (if you work in the office)
- Udemy courses
- Health and Wellness Benefits
Carbyne believes that every person has a right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination due to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, pardoned record of offences, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.
Note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.