Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Calabrio is seeking a high touch, enterprise level Customer Success Manager to join our growing Revenue organization! In this role, the CSM is directly accountable for your customers' successful product deployment, adoption, retention, and advocacy. The right candidate is an expert relationship builder and deeply understands their customers’ business models, core problems, and critical use cases. If you are technically savvy, love building relationships, are solutions oriented, thrive on wowing customers, and will go above-and-beyond to serve our customers, this role is for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Customer Engagement
- Business partner to the customer
- Present to stakeholders the opportunities and usage of the contact center. Engaged with all levels in the customer business
- Stakeholder mapping and decision maker analysis. Close relationships with all identified
- Expansion of thinking and progressive strategies within the contact center
- Adoption of Product
- Drive adoption to Calabrio products to insure depth of knowledge and expansion within the product portfolio.
- Tie together the needs of the customer with the solutions of the product suite
- Recommend next steps / long term strategies
- Identify and close upsell / cross sell opportunities
- Retain & renew customers
- Create advocates for Calabrio; Referenceable accounts, case study participants, etc
- Internal Influencer
- Partner across internal Calabrio experts to provide additional consulting / sales / demonstration of products. Know when to pull in experts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant working experience
- 5+ years of Account Management, Business Development, Customer Success or similar background, preferably within a SaaS organization
- Knowledge and experience of the contact center space, 1 or more of the WFO products (WFM, QM, Analytics or Reporting)
- Consultative style and approach. Ability to understand needs of customer and translate into practical application(s)
- Sales solutions – identify needs and support the expansion of the customer.
- Ability to forecast expansion opportunities and business impact.
- Internal influence, collaboration to achieve results
- Financial & contract acumen to manage core accounts, account receivables, terms and conditions of contracts
- Proactive and professional communication
Calabrio People are: Open, Clear, Ambitious, Accountable, Collaborative, Consistent
What we value most…workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Our commitment is to continue to keep our people healthy, focused, and creative. We've built a company culture where you’ll feel motivated and truly excited to come to work. Calabrio is driven by the diversity of our talented team members who come from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. As an equal opportunity employer, we always consider and embrace ALL individuals including what makes them unique. We believe our team members should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of accomplishment.
Calabrio has joined forces with some of the best minds and most progressive concepts on enriching human interactions through our customer experience intelligence platform. For you, that means working on high-performing innovative teams that combine their incredible ideas in one incredible company.
Our team members are offered comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced work-life to achieve personal and professional success (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).
Awards & Accolades:
Calabrio has 300 Global Partners, more than 2.25 million agents, and over 7,000 customers worldwide. We’ve been doing this for more than two decades and have been recognized by leading independent third parties such as Gartner, Forrester, and G2 Crowd as a leader and visionary. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of every Calabrio team member, we have been recognized by the Star Tribune Top Workplace for 9 years in a row, 2023 UK Certified Great Place to Work, named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2023 and recognized as a top 50 fast-growth company by Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal.
Calabrio celebrates and fosters a culture that thrives on diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Calabrio are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We celebrate the >40 nationalities of team members that contribute to our success.