Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Role: Customer Success Representative
BM Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: BMTX) - formerly known as BankMobile - is among the largest Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) providers in the country, providing access to checking and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards, and financial wellness. It is focused on technology, innovation, easy-to-use products, and education with the mission to financially empower millions of Americans by providing a more affordable, transparent, and consumer-friendly banking experience. BM Technologies, Inc. is a technology company and is not a bank, which means it provides banking services through its partner bank. More information can be found at www.bmtx.com.
We are on a mission to financially empower millions of Americans by providing a more affordable, transparent, and consumer-friendly banking experience. And we are passionate about having fun while making an impact!
Skills and Experience:
- A friendly, confident, natural-born communicator. Even for the most experienced bank reps, products and services can be challenging to understand and explain to customers, so you need to be able to write and speak with clarity and precision. We provide you with the tools to be confident and accurate in your responses.
- Able to roll with the punches and solve problems. This is where your entrepreneurial spirit comes into play. We are growing and evolving with each passing minute and we need our team to grow and evolve with us.
- Possess the natural ability to lead and mentor fellow team members.
- Be a brand ambassador. Our ideas of how to implement and succeed in mobile-only banking are epic! We need you to be passionate about meeting or exceeding the Net Promoter Score and First Call Resolution goals that are set to ensure we are “the best in the business.” We want you to believe in our mission and shout it from the rooftops.
- Must be able to work flex-shifts day and evening, Saturdays and even the occasional holiday. The beauty of mobile banking is having access to your finances anytime, anywhere. We want our customers to have the same access to customer service that they have to their money.
- Have an insatiable appetite for learning. We expect our Representatives to be interested in keeping up with financial literacy and education.
- Proficient with social media outlets which includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus
- Accustomed to smart devices
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Magnificent listening skills
- Learns quickly and is able to handle the pressure from an irate customer or meeting tight deadline
- Work collaboratively with the team and other departments to address/resolve customer concerns
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritizing skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Willingness to flex hours as needed and be appropriately available outside of normal business hours as necessary
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to independently perform, prioritize and execute multiple tasks and complex projects seamlessly with competing priorities and deadlines
- Thrives in collaborative, team environments
- Ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Flexible with a willingness to jump in wherever required and manage multiple priorities at once
- Excellent judgment, and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Composure when faced with difficult or demanding situations and/or personalities and shifts in priorities and/or tasks
- 2+ years Exceptional Customer Service experience required, banking experience a plus
- Excellent and effective communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Team player attitude and approach to work – we work hard, but we play hard!
- Enjoys challenges and can adapt in a fast-paced, demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Tech savvy, especially with mobile apps and social media
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to exercise judgment and resolve problems independently, but know when to escalate questions to management while always adhering to policy guidelines