Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
You will be the analytics & insights business partner for Birdeye's dynamic global Customer Success and Implementation teams. Through your quantitative aptitude and problem solving skills, you will be directly (and indirectly) involved in many strategic, tactical, operational decision making. You will ensure all performance metrics are measured and updated. You will also work on ad-hoc analysis that is configured to a specific purpose or problem to solve. Amenable to work in US Hours and hybrid work arrangement needed.
● Be the trusted analytics & insights business partner to the Customer Success and Implementation leadership team, delivering high impact data-driven analyses and reporting that explain the past, present, and future state of the business.
● Reporting and analysis of customer retention by customer segment, identify meaningful product correlations that drive customer retention and upsell strategy.
● Deliver analytics support in relation to success rep quota setting and track performance to goals.
● Develop various forecasting, trend analysis, projections, and resource/capacity models.
● Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards for key business stakeholders in Customer Success and Implementation.
● Champion broad organizational adoption of data and business intelligence tools; develop the analytics framework to support a culture of data-driven decision making across the sales organization.
● Actively participate in cross-functional projects designed to ensure data quality.
● Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
● BS or MS in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent)
● 3+ years’ experience in consulting, data science, analytics, or equivalent
● Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
● Advanced MS Excel required (experience in SQL desired); Experience in data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, etc); Experience with Salesforce.
● Excellent communication skills; this role requires regular interaction with executives and team leads from across the company.
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines
● Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
● Experience working with a SaaS organization will be preferred
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.