Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Bionic Advertising Systems is seeking a Customer Success Advocate to help customers to get the most value from Bionic’s software. This job is 100% remote – no office, no hybrid.
About the Company
Bionic is an established and profitable SaaS software company. Bionic customers are companies all over the world that buy advertising on behalf of themselves (marketers) or on the behalf of others (advertising agencies). Customers use Bionic because it helps them to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their advertising campaigns. Customers love Bionic because it helps them to get their life back shifting their time from low-value “grunt work” to high-value strategic work.
About the Job
As a Customer Success Advocate, you will be working with customers to understand their business objectives, present solutions for success, and guide them on an ongoing basis. You will lead their onboarding experience including setup, training, and implementation assistance. As accounts mature, you will continue engagement, help them to expand solutions appropriate to their needs, and ensure their ongoing success.
Additionally, you will provide superior customer support to users by responding to customer issues and questions, troubleshooting, and following up with appropriate resolution or escalation as appropriate.
The Customer Success Team is also responsible for creating training materials and testing products. You will contribute to the development of learning content and participate in product testing.
The ideal candidate is a team player, curious, driven, a strong leader and communicator, with a combination of media planning/buying/selling experience, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a deep passion to help customers succeed.
- Help customers solve problems and achieve progress through Bionic’s products and services.
- Help customers via email, chat, telephone, and video calls.
- Create help documentation and help videos.
- Maximize conversion rate from trial to customer through effective onboarding.
- Maximize customer retention rate through effective customer success management.
- Maximize revenue growth through effective onboarding and customer success management.
- Diligently record customer interactions in our CRM system.
- Stay up to date with industry needs, customer demands, and product enhancements to adapt processes to support changes.
- Represent the “voice of the Customer” in internal discussions - Listen, understand, document, and advocate customer requests, concerns, and other feedback.
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week first shift Monday through Friday. Periodic off-hours work to accommodate Customer schedules.
Location: 100% remote.
Travel: Periodic travel may be required for meetings, conferences, and training.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. Base salary range $60,000 - $84,000 per year.