Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Our Purpose is to improve lives by accelerating growth and sustainability in our community. The role is critical to this purpose by developing value for our customers through our products and services and this driving retention and lifetime value,
We are looking for a pro-active and determined individual with excellent customer service experience to help our customers grow stronger. This is a great opportunity for a graduate with eagerness and capability to learn all areas of our JobWatch product and associated IT services.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Deliver Customer Success to a named portfolio of new and existing customers.
- Through participation in external forums or through personal reading, develop an expertise in Customer Success methodologies and competencies.
- Serve as ambassador for customer success by viewing our products from the customers’ perspective, monitoring early indicators of customer health, proactively addressing their concerns, and helping them better use our technology to meet their goals/objectives.
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of each customers’ business priorities.
- Construct and implement a Customer Success Plan across all steps of the customer journey, properly set customer expectations for each milestone (Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, Onboarding, Roadcrew ), reinforce ecosystem handoffs, prepare and anticipate customer needs to drive positive customer experience and achieve desired outcomes.
- Proactively communicate the product roadmap.
- Develop and share Customer Success best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity, and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly and cooperate in their resolution.
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
- Responsible for defining and executing renewal strategy.
- Ensure accurate management and recording of renewal data to conduct renewal discussions 18 month in advance of contract end.
- Upselling of additional licences.
- Assist with large, complex onboarding requirements and ensure relevant milestones are met during this process
- Manage NPS survey data at both a transactional and relationship level.
- Manage and report on customer product usage ensuring that customers are using licences and getting value from the service.
- Track, report and manage customer health score using Customer success platform