Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
The AVP, Global Customer Success will contribute to the mission of BetterUp by serving our enterprise accounts with a deep understanding of the evolution of their partners’ business strategy and operations through ongoing discovery and knowledge development. The person in this role will be responsible for coaching and leading a team of Customer Success Managers. This individual will reinforce BetterUp’s vision of human transformation as a trusted advisor, aligning the Human Transformation Platform narrative to the customer’s people strategy while constructively challenging to maximize BetterUp value and impact. Leadership skills, client-service orientation, strategic consulting, project management, relationship mastery, problem-solving, and storytelling are the core skills exercised in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Drive Strategy and execution for EMEA Customer Success team.
- Drive a consistently excellent customer experience that reflects BetterUp Mission and Values, right-sized to customer segmentations and needs.
- Support CSMs by participating in client meetings to ensure retention and growth of existing customers.
- Manage team to execute key KPI’s for the function.
- Attract, develop, and retain world class talent as we scale the CS function.
- Consistently develop your team by leading and modeling our best practices for managing the customer journey.
- Monitor the health and progress of your team’s customers, and coach CSMs on account management strategies.
- Develop executive level relationships with customers.
- Serve as an escalation point for CSMs and their customers.
- Support the team in demonstrating Business impact to the partner.
- Participate in process innovation, development, and rollout across the broader Post-Sales team, ultimately driving efficiency and scalability of the team.
- Support the CS team in prioritization and ensure focus on revenue-generating activities.
- Leverage data analytics to proactively identify hot spots and develop remediation plans.
- Collaborate East-to–West with cross-functional partners to ensure communication and alignment to solve problems and ongoing improvement.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 5+ years of CS leadership experience primarily in non-renewal focused CS organizations, preferably with complex solutions.
- Leadership experience with a preference for global experience.
- Track record of building and managing high-performance teams that are effective in creating and providing value for customers and reaching their KPIs.
- Previous work in high-growth and high-performance settings. Mix of SaaS and Services preferred.
- Experience creating capabilities ahead of need and maximizing ability to deliver value to the business.
- Implement systems for scale, i.e., has knowledge of tools to automate processes in order to optimize the efficacy of the CS organization
- Low-ego collaborator, that facilitates cross-functional collaboration to build trust across the organization through strong listening and a company-first mindset.
- Executive presence and ability to influence across the organization.
- Track record of attracting, developing and retaining top talent.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.