Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Bazaraki.com is the biggest marketplace in Cyprus and the leader in real estate, cars, and general classifieds. Every month more than 750,000 unique users view more than 25 million ad pages on Bazaraki.com. Our mission is to improve daily our services and offer up-to-date technologically & commercially marketplace services to Cyprus.
We believe that people drive our business forward and we strive daily to build a powerful team with people that share the same passion and enthusiasm for eCommerce and technology.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Customer Success Advisor to join our Customer Success team and provide excellent and quality services and experience to our customers.
The Customer Success Advisor is responsible for ensuring the overall success of Bazaraki services. Working closely with customers, you will provide ongoing support, advice and day-to-day management of all requests, aligned to customers’ business objectives. You will need to understand our services, offer impeccable levels of service and build and maintain customer relationships, to become a trusted advisor. Additionally, you assist customers with technical problems, resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding service users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
The ideal candidate will have customer support and sales experience and have a proven track record of communication and organisational skills for exceeding company’s goals and objectives.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Provide up-selling, cross-selling and account retention services following company’s goals and objectives
- Promote new offers and services to customers
- Identify customers' needs and help customers use specific features
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Go the “extra mile” to meet targets both qualitative and quantitative
- Ensure any customer issues are resolved quickly and in an excellent manner
- Respect customers' scarce time and provide clear and direct clarifications to their queries
- Able to handle multiple screens and get information from various sources quickly
- Have a strong relationship with the sales team in order to identify opportunities for growth within each account, to reduce churn and drive revenue
- Multitasking and critical thinking are required in order to prioritise and handle both incoming and outgoing contact
- Strong understanding of customer expectations with a focus on quality driven support
- Be a great team player and continuously work to achieve team targets
- Be accountable for your role and responsibilities
- Proven experience in Customer Success roles
- Experience in a Sales Advisor role
- Familiarity with e-commerce industry
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Back office experience
- Capacity in disputes handling
- Open in receiving feedback and taking it into account
- Adaptability in new projects and assignments
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
- Professionalism and outgoing personality
- Great interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational abilities
- Excellent critical thinking
Bazaraki will provide you with all technology required for the role. You will need to provide:
• A Home Office space with a door that can close, so you can work with no distractions and protect the privacy of customer information
• An ergonomic desk & chair
- Competitive salary package
- Training & Development
- 21 days Holidays
- Work From Home
This is a permanent full-time position. It is a remote-based job. Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs. We want to be able to attract the best and make sure you keep getting better.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who will make it to the final stage of the interviews, will need to spend 8 (eight hours) with the CS team on the job as a requirement for further consideration. These hours will be paid by the company.
Bazaraki.com is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you feel you have the skills and experience then don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!