Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Axurians are passionate professionals! We value the obsession towards efficiency and trust mature people to deal with all the freedom we provide in our environment. We truly believe in respect and true ownership, since these are essential to maintain the climate of our culture and an excellent relationship with our customers. We are guided by the premises of “more data, less opinion and intellectual humility. At Axur, you will directly work with the latest technology in a challenging environment and have the autonomy to bring your own ideas and make your own decisions!
Like all our other openings, this opportunity is also open to professionals with disabilities (PwD).
We are looking for a Customer Success Dedicated Analyst to join our team, performing a support role in the identification of opportunities for client development and growth with our platform/services. We are looking for an organized, communicative, proactive person who is willing to antecipate possible customer questions/crises, which results in the growth of the whole Axur team. And you can choose whether you will work in the office, in Porto Alegre-RS, or remotely, from anywhere in the world!
A typical workday may include:
- Dedicated account assistance;
- Identification of opportunities for client development and growth with our platform/services, which should be directed to the CSM;
- Anticipation of possible customer questions/crises;
- Management of validation backlogs;
- Management of report delivery (weekly, monthly, occasional/when the client needs and SLA), maintaining the client's health, takedown rate monitoring, and other indicators with the account's CSM;
- Participation in internal client schedules;
- Intermediation of contact between the client and Axur teams;
- Pro-active review of metabase data on tickets and offers;
- Daily checking of SenseData KPIs;
- Assistance in the consolidation of protection rules, business, and results among the B.Us and presentation to stakeholders interested and impacted by the actions.