Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
AutoLeap is building a world-class Customer Experience practice, and we are looking for driven, talented, and passionate Customer Success Managers to help make it happen. This is a unique opportunity to join on the ground floor, drive tangible impact for customers, and shape our customer success playbook.
AutoLeap is a full-suite shop management software for the auto repair industry. We are on a mission to improve the lives of shop owners around the world by bringing modern software innovations to their underserved market. We are an international startup that values doing things differently and having fun along the way. Our leadership team consists of repeat CEOs, EY Entrepreneurs of the Year, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and hails from BCG, Bain, Wharton and Stanford.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Work directly with shop owners and their teams to realize greater value out of AutoLeap through deeper adoption
- Build strong relationships with a book of business to identify and manage churn risk as well as upsell opportunities
- Manage customer escalations through tactful customer service, and internally project manage to resolution
- Maintain an active pipeline of expansion opportunities to meet quota
- Understand, summarize, and advocate for customer needs and feature requests to internal teams