Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organized Retail Crime, a $100 billion problem globally. It’s high-volume crime that’s increasingly organized in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across Australasia, North America, and the UK.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
About the Role
The role of the Law Enforcement Customer Success Manager is to engage, empower, and grow our community of crimefighters - both retailers and law enforcement alike. Your primary responsibility is to ensure law enforcement, who are a crucial part of our community, have great experiences, help retailers achieve real crime reduction, along with harnessing Auror data to make communities safer.
Through being deeply tactical and using relational engagement you’ll empower our Auror law enforcement community by helping them derive value from the platform. You’ll do this by building strong relationships with law enforcement at every level, and understanding and demonstrating the value Auror can bring to both law enforcement and retailers. With support from the Law Enforcement Partnerships team, you will identify areas of opportunity in the platform to upskill and unlock more law enforcement users, enabling law enforcement and retailers to achieve their goals.
You'll be responsible for
- Building, nurturing, and retaining relationships with law enforcement across North America. Partnering with them to support and accelerate their uptake of Auror
- Creating and refining onboarding to all new law enforcement sign-ups, ensuring they see value from the start
- Building engagement plans, with the aim to grow the law enforcement user base across North America, ensuring they embed Auror as part of their day-to-day
- Identifying law enforcement champions who you can empower and upskill to become Auror champions within their law enforcement force
- Introducing new initiatives to enhance the law enforcement experience, and further optimising how Auror works with and supports law enforcement
- Partnering with our customers’ investigations and ORC teams, supporting with investigations, helping them reduce crime and increase safety in their stores
- Collaborating with our Customer Success team to surface insights, investigation opportunities, wins, and outcomes through the Auror platform, and then sharing these with law enforcement and retailers
- Bringing your sound knowledge of law enforcement, to be a trusted advisor to our team and to our retail partners
- Training and presenting to large groups of law enforcement remotely or in person
- Attending industry meet-ups and events with our team to share insights on the retail crime landscape in North America.
- Support Organized Retail Crime Association (ORCA) trainings, etc.
This role reports to Rachelle Cockrel, Director Customer Success - North America
I've had the privilege of working in customer-facing and leadership roles across various industries throughout my career. Before Auror, I built and scaled a customer success team. I joined Auror because of its impactful mission, deliberate culture, and exceptional team members-a rare and lucky find! At Auror, we get to solve a meaningful problem for our customers that makes a difference in the world, and that gets me excited to come to work every day. As someone who thrives on mentoring others and providing best-in-class customer support, I'm excited about the opportunity to add new team members who share our values, drive, and mission to make communities safer.
I love spending quality time with my husband and son. I also enjoy being active (walks, hiking, yoga), trying new restaurants, reading, writing, and arts and crafts. You can check out my LinkedIn here.