Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
We are looking for a consultative Customer Success Manager based in the UK/Europe to join our growing team. As part of the Customer Success Team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our clients across Europe, helping them to maximise the value they get from the Attractions.io platform and discovering opportunities for them to leverage additional features and functionality to realise the ultimate guest experience at their attraction or venue.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and platform expert to customers across the UK & Europe.
- Work with customers to maximise the value they realise from the Attractions.io platform by conducting reviews of engagement and KPIs.
- Share data and insights with customers to increase the adoption of key features within the platform.
- Work closely with the delivery teams to ensure a successful launch and go-live of the platform at customer sites.
- Feedback regularly to the product teams to share insights and knowledge from customers to help shape the future platform vision.
- Work with the wider customer success team to drive improvements to our customer communication strategy.
- Take a consultative approach to identifying and closing upsell opportunities within customer accounts.
- Minimum two years of proven experience as a SaaS Customer Success Manager.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed.
- Proven capability to build and maintain robust relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively present and clarify complex information.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Proactive and consultative problem-solving skills tailored to understanding and addressing customer needs.
- Ability to discover, qualify and close up-sell opportunities.
- Competitive salary and share option scheme.
- 100% remote working with a remote work allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- High-end equipment.
- Quarterly company off-sites at fantastic attractions (our customers).