Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
ApprovalMax builds SaaS products for finance management professionals and has clients all around the world with the primary target countries being the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and the USA. The company is globally recognised and has won “Xero App Partner of the Year” four times since 2020 in different countries. We started in 2015 and by 2023 have established a product-market fit and scaled the business to more than 100 people, working remotely across 26 different countries.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Head of Customer Success who will lead a team and drive our customer success initiatives. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences, have a track record of leading successful teams, and thrive in a dynamic work environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage the Post-Sales teams and processes, comprising of the Customer Success team and the Partner Success team;
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the whole lifecycle from onboarding to retention;
- Own and drive strategic initiatives to grow company MRR;
- Be the internal voice of the customer;
- Attend industry events to build ApprovalMax’s reputation and win key deals;
- Drive expansion in our key accounts;
- Work with the Sales team during the pre-sales phase of a prospect;
- Work with the Product Management team to find solutions for common problems;
- Work with the Engineering team to resolve issues for particular customers;
- Work with the Marketing team on product releases communication.
What we offer:
- Regular performance-based compensation reviews;
- 100% paid 20 business vacation days;
- 100% paid 10 sick leave days;
- Flexible hours;
- Remote work;
- Health & Wellness program - a bonus payment, which will cover 50% up to a total of 500 Euro annually of the amount spent on the following activities: medical services (except regular health insurance), fitness, sports activities (excluding sports equipment), stress management, body massage, weight management, yoga, traveling, etc.
- Reimbursement of co-working space;
- Reimbursement of professional development courses;
- Service years recognition financial reward;
- Parental leave support.
- English proficiency, both verbal and in writing;
- Proven track record in managing Customer Success teams in a B2B SaaS environment;
- A self-motivated player-coach who can drive projects individually as well as coach a high performing team.