Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
ApprovalMax is award-winning B2B software used by businesses around the world to approve bills and expenses. It streamlines the approval process for decision makers by replacing paper and email approvals with automated workflows. ApprovalMax integrates with platforms such as Xero, QuickBooks Online and Oracle NetSuite to unlock powerful efficiencies for approvers and finance teams. The company is globally recognised and has won’ Xero App Partner of the Year’ four times since 2020 in different countries.
We are expanding and hiring a Customer Success Manager on a remote basis to help us grow the business.
You will be responsible for:
Maintaining a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best features/setup for their needs
Promoting the value of the product among customers and upsell/cross-sell editions and functionalities (drive post-sales MRR growth)
Triage customer support tickets to the relevant CS representative, ensuring a best-in-class customer experience
Providing demos (for pre-sales clients/partners when assistance is required by the sales team) and Setup & Training services (prof services package) with ApprovalMax clients/partners
Contributing to optimize existing team processes and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Fluent English is essential
Excellent communication skills
2+ years of experience in account management or customer success position (revenue driven) preferred, but isn’t essential
Accounting knowledge would be preferred, but isn’t essential
Experience in providing training preferred, but isn’t essential.
This role is:
Full-time and permanent.
- Regular performance-based compensation reviews
- 100% paid 20 business vacation days
- 100% paid 10 sick leave days
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- Health & Wellness program - a bonus payment, which will cover 50% up to a total of 500 Euro annually of the amount spent on the following activities: medical services (except regular health insurance), fitness, sports activities (excluding sports equipment), stress management, body massage, weight management, yoga, traveling, etc.
- Reimbursement of co-working space
- Reimbursement of professional development courses
- Service years recognition financial reward
- Parental leave support.