Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
AnswerAide is looking to hire a friendly and helpful part-time Customer Success Agent. Do you enjoy helping people? Can you provide quality customer service? Do you want to work for a supportive and growing company? If so, please read on!
This remote customer service position earns a competitive wage of $13-$15/hour, depending on experience.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER SUCCESS AGENT
Working in customer care, you are often the first point of contact for our clients. Your main tasks include:
- Assist customers and prospects via phone, chat, and email
- Troubleshooting product issues with the customer
- Place orders on the caller's behalf
- Assist callers with finding and ordering replacement parts
WORK SCHEDULE FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
This remote customer service position typically works standard office hours, Monday through Friday. Typically you will be off for major holidays.
Fully Remote: Work from Home
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE DEDICATED VIRTUAL ASSISTANT POSITION
- A resident of Florida, Virginia, Texas, or Nevada
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to provide an in-home office environment away from the normal living space
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute, with very few errors, while interacting with customers
- Experience with computer setup and overall computer literacy
- A computer that has 4+ GB of ram and a USB or 3.5mm headset
- A high-speed internet connection with 25+ Mbps, no satellite internet, and no WiFi