Sr. Customer Success Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Vendor Services
US, WA, Seattle
Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
This role can be based in one of our approved office locations in Seattle, WA.
Do you enjoy having ownership to create daily and long-term strategic impact on customers and businesses?
As a Senior Customer Success Manager with Amazon Vendor Services, you will work with Amazon’s top vendor partners, influencing growth across their businesses on Amazon.com and improving end-customer experience. You will provide data driven strategic insights and ensure high operational standards. Your personal engagement and analytical skills are key to developing, influencing, and implementing strategic joint business plans with vendors.
The Amazon Vendor Services Team works with Vendors who sell products such as: Home & Lifestyle (Toys, Furniture, Kitchen, Music/Video, Major Appliances, Home Improvement, Lawn and Garden, etc.)
Our goals include providing the best vendor experience, a rewarding Senior Customer Success Manager experience, and ultimately to enhance the experience of our end customers. You will collaborate with a team of 6-10 Senior Customer Success Managers to innovate, continuously improve, learn, and grow for the benefit of both vendors and Amazon’s millions of customers.
The teams are supportive, engage regularly for fun events, and encourage each other in continuous improvement. Senior Customer Success Managers have a clear path to roles across Amazon, including a direct path to management within our team. We work hard to ensure your individual professional growth.
Daily Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact and as the internal advocate for vendor issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns
- Identify, advise, and execute strategic vendor priorities across marketing, merchandising, and supply chain management
- Analyze data from multiple sources and present recommendations to vendors on trends and opportunities
- Provide oversight, support, and strategic business recommendations while working with internal teams to ensure operational performance
- Develop and deliver reports to vendors specific to their needs and strategic growth goals
- Educate vendors on tools, policies, processes, and relevant growth opportunities through Amazon programs and products
- Engage multiple stakeholders to problem solve, surface defects, extract and analyze data, and drive continuous improvement for your vendors and the organization
- Identify, solve, and scale process improvements across the team and broader organization
- Manage challenging account goals, problems, and projects
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA