Sr. Customer Success Manager , Strategic Account Services
US, AZ, Tempe
Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) to drive business growth for some of the most influential Sellers on the Amazon Store.
As a Senior CSM, you’ll shape the future of the organization and ensure Seller satisfaction through delivering strategic insights and relentlessly high operational standards. In this role, you’ll build strategic joint business plans with your Sellers, as well as explore innovative ways to identify and execute opportunities for new selection, merchandising, traffic and conversion drivers, and operational improvement. Customer Success Managers drive Seller business growth by providing customized insights and recommendations; educating on relevant tools, products, and services; and delivering a positive experience with our programs. They are agile, inventive advocates for their Sellers’ experiences on the Amazon Store. If you’re interested in growing Amazon’s leading brands, then we’re interested in you.
Key job responsibilities
• Analyze data and trends to identify, action, and/or influence long term in order to maximize potential for your assigned portfolio of Sellers.
• Lead business strategy development and design long term account plans, collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams and your Sellers to find joint areas of opportunity to drive customer success with Amazon.
• Build effective working relationships with your Sellers; be a trusted advisor and a business advocate.
• Play a “consultant” role with oversight of key strategic activities that are underway for the Seller, following up, escalating, and clearing blockers as appropriate across multiple organizations. Advocate as the voice of the customer internally, using data and anecdotes to drive prioritization, to deliver value across a larger customer set.
• Act as a thought leader in defining success criteria, understanding business needs of Sellers, and improving team efficiency in an ever-changing business environment.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Tempe, AZ, USA