Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
AIIR is a leader in next-generation leadership development, partnering with renowned brands worldwide. Our coaching programs make a significant impact on leaders in various industries, including the world's largest coffee house chain, a multibillion-dollar cloud storage company, and one of the nation's oldest retailers, along with over 150 other esteemed clients. We are driven by our commitment to improving people's lives through change, enabling leaders to live purposeful, intentional, and healthy lives, ultimately benefiting their teams, organizations, and communities.
To do that, we need a Client Success Manager (CSM) to deliver exceptional client delivery by ensuring quality deliverables are provided on time. Successful CSMs develop rapport with clients and client stakeholders and consistently provide attentive, courteous, and informative service. Client Success Managers establish robust project plans, conduct risk analysis and mitigation and implement client projects by delivering on the project plan, including but not limited to: client onboarding, program launch activities, assessment orders, survey collection and management, and demand planning of session deliveries.
Client Success Managers use attentive listening and critical thinking skills to develop, document, and implement policies and processes that materially improve the customer experience. In addition to serving in a client-facing role, Client Success Managers are a primary point of contact and support for subject matter experts both internal and external to AIIR. This involves working closely with coaches, facilitators, Service Line Leaders, producers, and other internal and external partners. An engaged CSM plays a critical role in the AIIR infrastructure, working collaboratively across departments to ensure client outcomes are met. Success CSMs are experts in AIIR products, services, and project delivery methods. This role reports to our Vice President of Client Success and can be remote if not local to Philadelphia, PA. We encourage a hybrid working schedule for local candidates.
- Collaborate with internal teams on proposal and contract development, as well as the respective project scope of work, the overarching goals, objectives, and milestones.
- Execute defined deliverables to accomplish the client’s identified goal/success measure.
- Develop and communicate project timelines to ensure each project is set for success for our client stakeholders and internal team.
- Determine and maintain cadence for client, internal AIIR and cross-functional communication.
- Monitor overall process, provide direction, and communicate with Account Managers and clients as required.
- Identify and address potential risks to projects and proactively resolve or escalate issues.
- Support coaching delivery and engagements.
- Manage, review, and update necessary systems and platforms to ensure program success. Primarily: Asana, and our proprietary web-based platforms: Coaching Zone® & Assessment Zone.
- Utilize emotional intelligence to bring awareness to and respond accordingly to others.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify strengths, challenges, and opportunities to propose problems and approaches.
- Engage proactively with Client Success Team members and AIIR colleagues.