Please notice that this job posting is older than 7 days. It might be deleted by provider site.
Are you an experienced Account Executive with a proven track record of managing key client relationships? Are you adept at understanding your clients’ priorities and building solutions to meet their goals? Do you enjoy the challenge of navigating complex organizations and building connections that are high, wide and deep?
RESPONSIBILITIES | ACCOUNTABILITIES
The job responsibilities of our Client Success Executive include, but are not limited to:
● Ownership of critical client relationships
● Build & execute a client communication plan that ensures we understand their strategy and create programs that enable their objectives
● Understanding, and achievement of, critical client KPIs - Their success is your success
● Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
● Generate performance reports for clients & senior leaders within organization
● Collaborate with Sales Team to create a Client Success culture
● Up to 40% Travel
Required Experience / Skills:
● Empathy and strong listening skills
● 7 years experience in a sales or account management role
● Proven ability to navigate complex organizations and build performance based relationships
● Strategic agility - ability to translate a client’s vision into a comprehensive, actionable plan
● Ability to get a seat at the client’s table by consistently adding value
● Comfort with very direct communication; You are clear, upfront and concise
● Strong Leadership and Communication Skills
● Strong moral compass
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Proficiency with CRM platforms such as HubSpot
● Event, trade show, or experiential marketing production
Success in this role will be measured by:
● Retention & growth of Key Client relationships
● Client NPS Scores
This position is based in Conshohocken, PA; candidates must be in the area or relocatable to this area. This is an on-site
position that will report to the COO.
We are a culture-oriented company. Alignment with our Core Values and Guiding Principles is critical.
Our Core Values:
- What is right for our customers above all else
- Creators, not duplicators
- Obsessive attention to detail and planning
- Proactive not reactive
Alignment with our Guiding Principles:
Of Service – Customer & Employee centric
Rigor – Comfortable with the use of standard processes & tools to 10X our team’s effectiveness.
Committed – Ability to show a track record of commitment to a plan and strategy, but not a stubbornness or resistance to pivoting.
Integrity – Unwavering focus on doing what is right for the customer and the company in all you do.
Proactive – Your instinct has been ahead of the market, and your sales strategy in past roles reflects that. You will be required to use a forward-thinking mindset in your role and embrace the latest and greatest ways to strengthen revenue and customer relationships.
Versatile – When the market changes, your plan changes. When new opportunities present themselves, your priorities shift accordingly. Your career has been built upon achieving results while remaining nimble.
Ingenuity – Your sales results in past roles reflect creative solutions. Your resume should reflect successful sales results, despite market interruptions.
Excellence – Mediocrity isn’t in your vocabulary; it definitely isn’t in your past work. You have a proven track record of delivering results. Your coaching and guidance inspire excellence in your Team members and clients alike.
Passion – The moment people meet you they know you have a passion for sales and are a competent and creative leader.
Up-tempo – You move fast and have no plans of slowing down. Your track record reflects this.
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to utilize your skills and experience to leave a lasting impact on a fast
growing company? If you read this and think, “that was written for me,” APPLY NOW!
Salary - $100,000-120,000 base salary, bonus eligible
Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental, Retirement Match, Unlimited PTO, On-site gym and batting cage, Dog-friendly, Full kitchen, Free Tesla charging. Amazing workspace!